• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ML Boatworks NS300 Tunnel Hull ARR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Santistevan

This is a brand new ML Boatworks NS 300 hull. It has a custom Walt Barney Stainless Tank, JRS Custom tank mounting system, carbon transom plate, all servos and linkage, third channel needle with mount, JRS Custom boat stand. Everything is new and never run. This boat just needs an engine and receiver to race. Asking $500 + Shipping in the continental US. If you are out of the US buyer I will ship to you if you pay the shipping and I must have a US boater reference.

This is a brand new ML Boatworks NS 300 hull. It has a custom Walt Barney Stainless Tank, JRS Custom tank mounting system, carbon transom plate, all servos and linkage, third channel needle with mount, JRS Custom boat stand. Everything is new and never run. This boat just needs an engine and receiver to race. Asking $500 + Shipping in the continental US. If you are out of the US buyer I will ship to you if you pay the shipping and I must have a US boater reference.
DavidWhat size engine is your boat designed for?

Back