ML Boatworks- L&L Special 49" Gas Tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Luszcz

Vendor
Well, I was able to see Dick Loeb and my creation in action on the practice day at the WTC thursday. Due to having to head home, I did not get to video or see it heat race. Here are some pics, and video of the boat that is now available for orders. We held back building these until it was tested, and a believe me, it looked great out there! Thanks to Buddy Lowe for being our driver of the first build! We are working on a 30" FE and Nitro version right now since the gas design is doing so well. So look forward to that! Mike Luszcz, ML Boatworks

I have 2 orders already, but I would like to build 4 at a time, so if you are in need of one, please ask! Any questions you may have, please email me at [email protected], or give me a ring at (252) 717-6282.

Video:

My link

IMGP1569.jpg

IMGP1570.jpg

IMGP1572.jpg

IMGP1571.jpg

IMGP1573.jpg

I have 3 spoken for. I am building 4 this run, so if anyone would like to claim the last one, just let me know. The turn around time will be around a month, or less. Thanks, MIke

Back