Miss Vegas

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As an option to mail ordering this boat from tower, you could go to your local hobby shop like mine and get it for the same price. And while you are there you can see Mike's other boats like the VS1, Super Vee, or Rio 51! Or if want to mail order it, just mail order from my shop :D

Eric

just bought a red one for my little girl for x-mass for 169.00 30.00 off and got easy pay 56.00 each payment free shipping what a steal.thanks tower santa, lol

Erics right...

Make sure you stop by your local shop. Not only will you see some cool boats but get the help of the dudes behind the counter.

Your going to get great parts and great advisce.... If you local hobby shop can not help you like Eric's.. Tell them you will be happy to help them do what they can to try to bring boaters to there shop so they can start stocking boats and parts.

Grim

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike, is it just me or is the ad confusing? I click on the links on the site and it shows much higher prices. Eric has been wanting one of these since he saw it first at Toledo.

Latest posts

Back