MISS VEGAS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Socco Are talking A hydro or sport 18 mod? The point leader want's to know. Greg
hi greg im talking A hydro, dont worry you cant claim my .18tz that easy this comes from the stock point leader.seeya this weekend.
We have a new stock RTR points leader in District 8 His name is Keith THE BEEF Wicks ;)
BRAGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
yeah if guppy wouldnt have parked his boat in turn one at the start i would still be the leader thanks guppy and like terminator would say I'll be back.

oh don't whine........its all happens in racing......besides neither boat was damaged

oh don't whine........its all happens in racing......besides neither boat was damaged
what do you know about racing you've came to one race a screwed me over maybe you should stay home next time.

Dustin accidents happen so don't try to justify minimize and blame.....if you wanna do that, look in the mirror because you are no JD.....You are a rookie just like everyone else that was out there except Greg...Besides you completed one full lap and I was just floating there which when you DID see me it was

too late but everyone else that was running saw me and got around. Oh and if I recall from the meet before that you didn't do well at all and everyone that was below you gained in points which you didn't get any.....so I don't want to hear it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow guy's I guess I am glad I have been flying planes and not coming to the boat races. I hope you guy's can get this worked out so when I get time to race again I don't have to hear you guy's fight. Remember WE DO THIS FOR FUN!!!

yeah I know what you mean it is supposed to be fun but some take it too seriously.......

when you gonna get your arse out the water again Rick.....I got something to show ya

talk to ya later buddy.

yeah I know what you mean it is supposed to be fun but some take it too seriously.......when you gonna get your arse out the water again Rick.....I got something to show ya

talk to ya later buddy.
wow rich i was just messing around with you i dont care to much about this class or any class for that matter im just having fun and i like when you come out to play so relax sorry if i hurt you and your boat.we still friends?

Once again I read these posts and you don't put your real name in it anywhere. who is Guppy? And just to keep things straight I ordered rudder brackets for my vegas after running over Jeff's boat and Guess what? Out of stock till late August. Can everybody say (speedmaster) Greg

I agree with you Greg, all these no name people, I think I have a few figured out. Greg I have a new in package rudder bracket I can send you if you need one or I will be at the next D-8 race and can get it to you then. let me know. Rick

I'm OK on the rudder bracket for now. My point was that it's hard to follow the rules we set up when you can't get parts. Greg

Back