Miss Vegas speeds

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you dont need to change a thing on that boat, glad to see it running strong still, best speed I ever got was 55.2 on GPS with it stashed in the back, you could shorten the pipe a tad bit and gain a little more, BTW, I was running 50-60% wildcat fuel, and if you need me to build you another motor send it on over, I got the TZ figured out. Dont change the prop or let anyone talk you into using something different, i tried about 17 different props on the miss vegas with my set ups and on others.... the boat you have is the only way to go on a mod vegas, if you guys have questions call me im not on here much at all....702-544-3893 thanks

I have a stock Vegas 1st gen. My first issue is the cavitation, what is the best prop for the stock set-up? Secondly what is the next things I should do to start a mod for this boat. I'm only interested in having fun and running around the lake on base as I'm in the military and at the local pond with others.

I like the octura y535 two blade on mine.its not the fastes but runs good all day long.lots of fun.I have a tz but never got a round to putting it in .some day been trying to get the 21 boat running agin.lots of $ in it with some more to go it never seams to end.lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got some video of my MVD 52.4 mph on the gps today with cross wind, so it may still be a bit faster. When the wind changes it gets squirrely (see half way through the video) and it is way out of the water not like our other MV's that are slower at that speed it really acts like it could take off with a little up elevator haha. This is hydrorobs old boat so it was setup proper.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQw0KPjaZw8
she's getting it.... :)

Back