Miss RENO with CMB91RS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RogerLedru

Hello friends,

I present to you my realization ..... Miss RENO(1974), with a personal look, CMB91RS engine , Propeller : ABC-H38,.........I would like to have your comments.

Currently........ 107 Km / h.(66.5 mph).

Thanks, bye.
Roger.

DSC_8327.JPG SDC13134.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
C'est tres bon Roger!
default_smile.png

Hi,

Thank you all for your positive comments. Out of curiosity, what are your performance with a similar model ?

Roger.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

currently I have not tried other propellers. This is the program for the next runs. To my ears, it seems that the engine is not at its maximum speed. I must be very careful, because with a higher speed, there will be a lot of risk to make a flip .... I'll have to correct the trim of the boat very carefully. I do not know if I'll take the risk, I would not destroy my model .......
default_sad.png

A three blade prop X460/3 can be a good test....there is a member in my club that owns a 1/8 Circus Circus equipped with an OPS 90 using this prop with little more cup with very good handling and speed..

Hello, my shaft is 1/4 " , I do not find X460x3 propeller shaft 1/4 ", they are only 3/16", I have the solution modification ........

Back