• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MISS BUD 1/12TH

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

z-man

I have a new never run Miss Bud 1/12 hydro. it has the flex shaft. i have put upgraded push rod seals,hump pak,octura metal prop,2 stock plastic props, i made a new plexi lid so water dont get in,water proof antenna,and the upgrade on off switch in w/ charge jack along w/ many other mods to keep this boat afloat. i have a LOT of hours in this boat doing mods to it. im very good at what i do . i have to move and there is no where to run it. the motor has never been turned over(dynimite .15).it has never seen water.it comes w/ the JR python radio,prop balancer,flex grease, it is NIB! [email protected] $325 SHIPPED LOWER 48

100_1239.jpg

i hate ebay guy so come on and get ya a nice a$$ boat.... $310 shipped and thats as low as i can go.

Back