• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Misc parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chuck,
I'll take the used engine mount drilled for the 67.

Let me know. Thanks James Brittain
It's yours. $4 will cover shipping for this one, so the total is $24. Paypal is [email protected]. Note, this is a personal PP account, so if you plan to use a credit or debit card, I need to PM a different ID to you. I use the personal account because there are no fees as long as the payments aren't credit sourced.

It looks like you and Bill live near each other? If you want, I can put both of them in a small flat rate priority box and the shipping will only be $5 total. Let me know.
Chuck,

I need your other ID as I plan to pay with credit card. Also, I will be buying both Bill's order and mine. Please ship together.

Thanks Jim
Just sent the ID to you and I made a note that the carb and engine mount go together.

Chuck,

It's yours. $4 will cover shipping for this one, so the total is $24. Paypal is [email protected]. Note, this is a personal PP account, so if you plan to use a credit or debit card, I need to PM a different ID to you. I use the personal account because there are no fees as long as the payments aren't credit sourced.

It looks like you and Bill live near each other? If you want, I can put both of them in a small flat rate priority box and the shipping will only be $5 total. Let me know.
Chuck,

I need your other ID as I plan to pay with credit card. Also, I will be buying both Bill's order and mine. Please ship together.

Thanks Jim
Just sent the ID to you and I made a note that the carb and engine mount go together.
Chuck,

Have you been paid for my carb?

Bill

Chuck,

Chuck,

Thanks Jim
Chuck,

Have you been paid for my carb?

Bill
Yup, it'll go out tomorrow morning. There's a subtle little clue in the first post. I move things from the for sale list to sold pending funds then to sold (meaning the funds arrived) and finally to sold/shipped.

Back