Minute breakers Classic for the D4 Silver Cup

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big al

These guys know how to put on a race.........Thanks to Gary, Larry, Bob the Cippolla's, Tony and daughter and some stand ins from other clubs. Racing for the Silver Cup is the best. Congrats to Phil Thomas...............

Big AL

Give Glory to God also for such beautiful weather!

Thank You Minute Breakers! !!!

Your race was Awesome, and it was really the best weather you could have ever wanted.

Paul

Minute Breakers, Thanks for the great weather and relaxing time at the Mendota Race. I enjoyed discussing boats with Chris, hearing of Rodney's pursuits of speed, and throwing nuts at Slater. I even think I picked up some prop tips from my racing partner Alan. Best of all I was amazed at the level of competition, especially in B Sport Tunnel. I also can feel the electric classes creeping up on us.

it was great talking to you jeff.

got to see everyone and that beared fella lol! keep him away from JUDY!!!!

good luck at hobart.

chris

Great time almost took that Silver Cup to Indiana
Yes you did, here is the video I see that Brian S got a lap penalty so that took him out of the running, Mike took over the lead when my boat went lean, I recovered and was chasing him about the time I caught up on lap 4 Mike blew off and the win was mine. :D

Ron, very nice to meet you as well!! Thanks for the tips and taking the time to come down and look things over. I have A LOT of work to do, but hope to some day be able to hang it around the buoys with you.

Keep the crown away from that old man! He gets all lovey eyed towards ugly bartenders......then cant get there names out of his mouth....Thanks Mike "shitstirer" Shindler! Your rooming with him next time :lol:

1/8th scale - Silver Cup Final

Thanks a ton to the Minute Breakers for a great time. The weather couldn't have been better! It was great to see some familiar faces and meet some new people.

Dean Johnson

Latest posts

Back