2009 IMPBA D4 schedule

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garrett randall

Here is the upcoming D4 schedule for IMPBA D4 (Wisconsin and Illinois)

Sunday May 17th - Summer Thunder - Schaumburg IL - Double 1/8 scale points and 20 Mono cup

Sunday June 7th - Badgers - Kenosha WI - three rounds of racing

Sunday June 14th - Quad Cities - Milan IL - three rounds of racing

Saturday June 20th - Valley RC - Oshkosh WI - three rounds of racing

Sunday June 28th - Illini Powerboaters - Joliet IL - three rounds plus 20 and 40 and Scale cups

Saturday July 11th - Badgers - Kenosha WI - three rounds plus Bill Wistert Sport 20 memorial

Sunday July 12th - Badgers - Kenosha - Larry Foreman Sport 40 memorial

July 24th - August 1st - IMPBA Internats - Elmyra, NY

Sunday August 30th - Marquette Club - Midlothian IL - three rounds of racing

Saturday August 15th - Minute Breakers - Mendota IL - hydros and monos

Sunday August 16th - Minute Breakers - Mendota IL - Tunnels, Sports, Scale - 1/8 Scale Silver Cup

Saturday/Sunday September 5 & 6 - District 4 Championships - Kenosha WI - 5 rounds over two days

D4 also offers a 1/8 scale season long high point trophy - Defending Champion David Preusse with Miss Budweiser

D4 also offeres a 'any boat' season long high point trophy - Defending Champion David Preusse with his 1/8 scale

Make your plans early, you won't be disappointed!

Garrett

I would like to make a note about this..

I understand the minuet breakers are considering mixing up some classes to alleviate the late Sunday departure time.

Lets hope that is true!

ROCK ON

Grimracer

I understand the minuet breakers are considering mixing up some classes to alleviate the late Sunday departure time.

Lets hope that is true!

ROCK ON

Grimracer

We will let you guys know. We are going to make changes to fix this pain.

Larry Jr.

Lets hope that is true!

ROCK ON

Grimracer

We will let you guys know. We are going to make changes to fix this pain.

Larry Jr.
Like what? let us know when you guys decide. would switching days help? monos hydros only on Sunday,, tunnels and sports and scales on Saturday. You know I would prefer sport hydros and scale hydro on the same day don't care which day.

The Illini Race is in Naperville, IL

Neuqua Valley High School (south pond)

2360 95th Street

Nice site - hopefully for years to come...they worked really hard at securing good water.

Happy New Year

Garrett

2360 95th Street

Nice site - hopefully for years to come...they worked really hard at securing good water.

Happy New Year

Garrett

I have actually been to this pond. Its going to be a great site.

Larry Jr.

Lets hope that is true!

ROCK ON

Grimracer
Ok, as of now our club is thinking of moving Sport 20 from sunday to saturday, This will eliminate 9-12 heats of racing on sunday (at least an hour+). Again, not set in stone, but as of now this is where we are at. I am sorry if we may lose some boats, but we need to do something. Any other ideas are welcomed and appreciated.

Larry Gempp Jr.

Lets hope that is true!

ROCK ON

Grimracer
Ok, as of now our club is thinking of moving Sport 20 from sunday to saturday, This will eliminate 9-12 heats of racing on sunday (at least an hour+). Again, not set in stone, but as of now this is where we are at. I am sorry if we may lose some boats, but we need to do something. Any other ideas are welcomed and appreciated.

Larry Gempp Jr.
That could work ok, sport20? tunnel or hydro? Friend here has a sport20 hydro and a gas cat Did you have gas cat class last year on Saturday?

2360 95th Street

Happy New Year

Garrett

I have actually been to this pond. Its going to be a great site.

Larry Jr.

Curious... can you run nitro/gas there anytime?

We as a club only have the pond for the race date and it is only insured for that date as far as I know. we have not gotten permission to run on the pond and other time.

Back