Mini Rant

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john chamorro

I ordered some plans and instructions for the 'MIA' Dumas Circus Circus boat i bought from Canada that came in without useable plans and no instructions. The plans were 20 bucks and 7 dollars postage. They wadded them up and stuffed them into a 1 size too small envelope so that when I got them in the envelope marked 3.65 postage , they were not in the best of shape. I called Dumas and let them know my feeling on the condition of the plans and the couple bucks overcharge. They couldn't have cared less. I told them this would probably be my last Dumas order and the guy said to have a nice day and hung up. :angry:

Must be nice to work for a company that has more customers than they need. I've been treated like that by Dumas. Just the opposite. Must be a really big A/H that cares less about the people he works for.

I've ordered a couple cowls from Dumas and they arrived in timely fashion an good shape with correct postage,

Ya might have got nickey new guy or someone training in tha mail room.

Gene

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't get a name but it sounded like an older guy and he minced no words telling me that the 7 bucks was a flat fee and that maybe I would like it better if they just upped their minimum order to $30.00 and then charged you on top of that. He was pretty grouchy. No matter, The old saying is to vote with your feet so I'll move on.

Back