Mike McKnight

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grub

I've tried emailing and messaging but no response over the past couple of months.

I paid for 4 sets of decals well over a year ago and have seen nothing.

Mike, please email me at [email protected], I would like a refund.

Grub

I've tried emailing and messaging but no response over the past couple of months.
I paid for 4 sets of decals well over a year ago and have seen nothing.

Mike, please email me at [email protected], I would like a refund.

Grub
I cant get you a refund but I may be able to help. Give me a buz at [email protected] My orders go out normally within 3 to 5 days after payment is received.

Are you there Mike?????

Haven't heard from you as yet.

If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Wes, thanks for the offer, but I need to sort this out first.

Thanks JD but he did log on here today according to his profile.

I didn't want it to come to this but 15 months is a long time and now that he has sold everything makes me worry even more.

Decals were for other boaters and myself but because I'm a nice guy didn't want cash from the guys until the decals arrived. Unfortunately they haven't arrived and I'm out of pocket a fair bit.

Re:decals, Dec 20 2008, 01:05 AM
Sorry I've had to be ultra focused on work and been hard to get a hold of. I'll send the decals since most of them are already done I just have a a couple to do on one set. Too much of it is done to send a refund or I would just do that.
still waiting.........................................................................

Latest posts

Back