mike heres a new scale boat for you

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Illegal hull. 4 point ride.

This is why I am done building hulls for other people. Mike Mcknight please remove me from your web site as a boat builder, and to all look for my molds to be up for sale soon. Don McKay of Madison In.

This is why I am done building hulls for other people. Mike Mcknight please remove me from your web site as a boat builder, and to all look for my molds to be up for sale soon. Don McKay of Madison In.
Many newer Unlimiteds have or had rear shoes,these are running surfaces, this is why its nessary to have your pics to prove strut placement and rear riding surfaces. The photo shows clearly that there are rear shoes on the real boat. Mike

Don,

Man that's a radical stand to take, especially since we have no idea who puckstermi is, if he's impba or namba, or a newbie..etc...

The right people that are informed, know that this boat is just fine. Your work is good and that boat on ebay looks great.

See you this season.

Brian

I've seen two of your boats in here in NorCal and both are very nice......and legal too :D

I think I may even have one of your molds for a cowl of the 93' Oh Berto.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont worry Don, this is just an uninformed person who has obviously never read the rule book on the class. Its sad when someone makes a comment they obviously know nothing about...............

Larry Jr.

Sorry to all. But it has been many topics and problems with some people that have brought me to want to quit. Also I have allot of time issues going on that people do not know about. I will be lucky to have my own boat ready to race this year and it is only two years behind. It takes allot of work to build that Oberto the molds are not made for that hull and the work to change it is not worth it to me. Plus the epoxy and fiberglass I use to build with have gone way up in price and no one wants to pay that kind of money for a toy boat. This is not a full time job and some people do not want to understand this and get discourteous about not getting what they want when they want it. Don

What boats do the molds make, we have someone here in Florida that has taken up building his own molds for scales.

He was interested in Bill Fritz hull molds, but they were gone before the word got out.

Any info would be great

Rick Bellinger

What boats do the molds make, we have someone here in Florida that has taken up building his own molds for scales.He was interested in Bill Fritz hull molds, but they were gone before the word got out.

Any info would be great

Rick Bellinger
I talked to Bill just the other day,he only sold the round nose and bent wing circus molds.

Leland hulls. 1999 miss Pico. zen, 1997 Pico and hulls like them. I have made molds to make the Oberto boat but I would make a plug from them and make a whole boat and then mold it. Send me your email address and I will send you some pics. Don

Glenn,

That's Alfred's boat right? or did he already sell it and now the new buyer is selling it?

:lol: :lol: Looks like the aair bag is hitting the driver in the face....LOL

It's Alfred's. That's the drivers arm.

He seems to have a steady flow of new boats going into an already full garage......guess he had to make room.

Latest posts

Back