Midwest scale championship

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Entries for our spring race, the Midwest Scale Shootout will open on our site tomorrow at noon! Limit to 160 boats then I will fill heats after that. I have had to also cut a couple of our lower entry classes from the past as well. If there's 5 or more people interested in having those classes back and I haven't hit my boat count I'll consider adding them back in.

If you have any questions just comment on this post and tag Jeff Austin.

Cheers!

Attachments

• 20240204_165653.jpg
    20240204_165653.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0
Hey Wes and the Ellet gang.

The Riptide crew is again very much looking forward to your race. It's our locked in go to destination. And you can count on any of us to help with the race. Just got to let us know what to do and when.

Doug

Hey Wes and the Ellet gang.

The Riptide crew is again very much looking forward to your race. It's our locked in go to destination. And you can count on any of us to help with the race. Just got to let us know what to do and when.

Doug
You guys are awsome! Can you pit boss, run the retrieve boat, and call the race for us? 😁 just kidding....not really......maybe......not.

Back