Microburst?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes and no... Dave Sowers still has all the molds and has even been working on a new deck for the Gas Boats... Unfortunately Dave is very hard to get in touch with and only produces the hulls on a very sporadic basis...

Lamar

I ordered a 45" mono 2 months ago and got it a month and a half later. Give Dave a call.

Mark

Mark

How do you get ahold of him? I loved my Microburst and want another one.

dave can be found at (904) 819-0818 keep on trying he is tough to get a hold of, my buddy just got one of his new 47" gas boats with the cowl and it is very fast, my burst is a couple of years old but still runs great

DaleO, My setup is for gas. The cg is 12 to 13" from the transom. Just setup your motor and equipment so that you can achive that cg.

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a Microburst a few years ago. There wasn't a boat out there that would stay with it in the straight, but it just would not turn.

Im totally hooked on the Microburst's.. I think the build quality is second to none ! They may not be the fastest in the corners but the straight line is awesomome..

I got a 44'inch used Seaducer i'll trade for a Burst anytime!!!

If anyone needs to get a hold of david Pm your name and number and i will hand it to david. I am very good friends with him and he only lives a couple of miles from me

here is a pic of the new top.

boatpond2015.jpg

Back