• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Microburst .21 / Speedmaster Hardware

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tunnelbill

Super fast and stable .21 Microburst Mono, it was purchased from David Showers and built & setup per his instructions. The mono is 33' long and comes with a Futaba 9303 steering servo, two Hitec 82mg servos for throttle &3rd channel, Speedmaster Hardware, 3/16 shaft, 750 battery pack. No Fuel Tank. Shipping in the USA Only, Paypal sent as gift or you cover the fees. $350.00 plus shipping.

20171009_093006_resized.jpg

20171009_093037_resized.jpg

20171009_094727_resized.jpg

20171008_135317_resized.jpg

Super fast and stable .21 Microburst Mono, it was purchased from David Showers and built & setup per his instructions. The mono is 33' long and comes with a Futaba 9303 steering servo, two Hitec 82mg servos for throttle &3rd channel, Speedmaster Hardware, 3/16 shaft, 750 battery pack. No Fuel Tank. Shipping in the USA Only, Paypal sent as gift or you cover the fees. $350.00 plus shipping.
Could you give me a shipping price to 37849
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The post office is close today so it will be tomorrow before I get you the price. Thanks Bill

Hey Bill,

I'll take it.

Let me know your PayPal and shipping to 29681

Thanks

Scott

Bill,

I thought the first to say "I take it" gets the deal. The other gentleman did not say he would take it, he is just asking what the shipping would be.

I withdraw my offer. I hate that the rules cannot be followed.

Ive seen this situation several times on IW, the general consensus is always the first to say I take it gets the item, thats the only way its fair. Otherwise folks buying can tie up multiple sales trying to make a decision. If a person truly is interested in buying, they need to commit. I would also think you could offer the person a narrow range of shipping cost without the post office being open. In fact, Im sure you can since I've done this many times myself.

Good luck with your sell

It's not a problem, Scott if you want it then go ahead. I don't mind.

Thanks Jason, but ive withdrawn my offer. Its yours, you should take it, looks like its in great condition and price is very fair.

"I will take it" unless Scott changes his mind. I apologize for not using correct protocol and causing a problem.

I didn't mean to cause a problem, sorry. I've learned from my mistake.

"I will take it" unless Scott changes his mind. I apologize for not using correct protocol and causing a problem.

You did not cause a problem, Thank you I will get you actual shipping cost tomorrow.

Thanks

Bill

Could you give me a shipping price to 37849
Shipping will be $18.00 via priority mail, sending PM with my info.

Boat Sold to Jason.

Thanks.

Bill

Last edited by a moderator:
Back