Micro-Burst Hulls for sale.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brent Wyble

Starting a price list for the Micro Burst boats that are for sale out there now and the options for each and how they come.

All Mono’s come with a Fiber glass radio box with lid, white on white with colors being a $25 addition, standard colors are red, yellow, blue, ask for others.

All boats are built when ordered but we plan on making a couple for inventory. Order now Save shipping $ and pick up your new hull in Charleston.

.21 Nitro Mono 2 sizes 30” or 33” New Style Deck $235.00 no cowl.

.40 Nitro Mono 40” Old Style Deck $250.00 no cowl.

.60 Nitro Mono 42” New Style Deck $280.00 Offshore Cowl is $30.00 extra.

.90 Nitro Mono 45” New Style Deck $295.00 Offshore Cowl is $30.00 extra.

Gas Mono 45” or 51” both with the New Style Deck $325 with the Offshore Cowl included.

THE 51” IS THE HULL THAT WON 1ST PLACE AT THIS YEARS WINTER NATS IN ORLANDO. NOT JUST A HEAT BUT 1ST PLACE OVER ALL IN THE MONO CLASS!!!

All Riggers are hand make to order, and are all 4 point with rear shoes. Prices include the hull complete including a white Cowl, Brass Stuffing Tube Glassed in place, Speedmaster strut installed, Speedmaster Rudder installed, Micro Burst turn fin installed, Boom tubes installed in the sponsons, all Nitro also include motor mount as well. Gas Tubs can be made 4” wide or 5” your choice. Speedmaster undrilled motor mount recommended for the 4” tub.

Wood hulls are coated with 2 coats of West Systems Epoxy ready for your paint or clear.

.21 Rigger $495.00

.40 Rigger $525.00

.60 Rigger $595.00

.90 Rigger $595.00

Gas Rigger $595.00 No Motor Mount

Twins Gas $1350.00 No Motor Mounts

You can contact me here with any questions or to place your order.

Thanks.

And here are some pictures of a 40 and 60 MicroBurst Rigger's.

Great running boats,they love the race water.

microburst 40 and 60.JPG

And here are some pictures of a 40 and 60 MicroBurst Rigger's.

Great running boats,they love the race water.
Jeremey, good looking boats. Do you mind giving your opinion on Micro-Burst in the follow areas?

Value of the product.

Craftsmanship and strength of the product.

Customer Satisfaction and support after the sale.

What can we do to improve, in any area.

Thanks Brent "Zook" Wyble

Thank's Brent on the complements.

Superb product and priced extremley well.Strong pegged built tub,Handels race water with ease.Very predictable and driver friendly,even on set up.And not to mention very fast as well.

David Showers is a super nice guy and very customer friendly always there to answser questions and help you threw each step.

And most of all he is not happy untill the customer is happy.

Theres not much to improve from what I can see.A+

All in all MicroBurst is a great product and I am happy being a MicroBurst Driver.

Jeremy Edge :D

i would have to concur with Jeremy to add on this;

David shower and David showers Jr will go out of their way to help any boater even if you don't run microburst boats. they have a wealth of knowledge and his equipment is superb. the quality of craftsmanship that goes in the product is superb and they always strive to make them better even if there's nothing wrong with the boat.

they let me drive their boats up there in Florida and they are fast and very predictable. its a great product and customer service is by far the best.

julian

Brent how about some pics of the mono's, that would be great! thanks rick & kim lindow

We had video of a yellow top white bottom 51" running with a inline twin, we where shooting for 70MPH but only got up to 68.9 MPH on the gun..it was a RTR customer boat so we did not what to push and mess it up.

looks like it was to big to down load, if you guys want to see other Pictures just let me know, I have rigger pictures as well as a step by step Gas Sport build.

Brent, thanks for the quick pic's. if possible i would like to see some pics of all the nitro mono's 40,60,90! I'm looking for the 40 pics for myself you said (new bottom old top)would like to see it! thanks, Rick Lindow

Brent, thanks for the quick pic's. if possible i would like to see some pics of all the nitro mono's 40,60,90! I'm looking for the 40 pics for myself you said (new bottom old top)would like to see it! thanks, Rick Lindow
Rick we just happen to have a old style 40 that was just sold, it has not gone out yet so I will get some Pictures tomorrow. More then likely I will not be able to post them until Monday.

Everyone have a save, fun weekend at the lake..

Rick all the other hulls have the new top, only the 40 still has the old style that is in the picture. keep in mind this hull is a old race hull and is not perfect but shows the shape of the deck.

IMG_24271.JPG

Rick all the other hulls have the new top, only the 40 still has the old style that is in the picture. keep in mind this hull is a old race hull and is not perfect but shows the shape of the deck.

Hi Brent,

I tried calling you today at work, but got your voicemail. What is a good time to call?

Cheers,

Kevin

brent, i am gatharing parts for a 80 boat and wanted to know if i can run a 1/2 in drop mtr mnt. in the 42 in microburst? are should i ask which mtr. mnt do i need to go with? i was thinking keep the c/g low as i can. thanks for your help, rick lindow

Rick yes you can run a Drop mount in a 42 Microburst. Sometimes mono`s have a Short height stringer. Thats why they spec a straight mount. if the engine is too low with a drop mount you will have to pull the mount up to bolt it onto the stringer. Speedmaster use to sale a medium drop mount for the mircoburst hulls 40-60-90. if they only sale one drop mount today it will be the same as a seaducer mount with a big drop. The amount of drop is cut into the engine rails.

Back