Merry Christmas

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone, and most importantly happy boating!!!! :p
Things are looking up. I swear that I think I saw sponsons on Santa's sleigh last night. When he was leaving I think I heard him say something like see you in Evansville. Then it may have been that homemade muscadine wine that I was intending on leaving out for Santa. Hic........... :blink:

Sponsons on the sleigh??? I missed that, was too busy looking at the outboard on the back and wondering why there were no reindeer around!!! Sure you didnt send me that wine by mistake?? :D

Sponsons on the sleigh??? I missed that, was too busy looking at the outboard on the back and wondering why there were no reindeer around!!! Sure you didnt send me that wine by mistake?? :D
I really was going to leave it for Santa just for mecidinal purposes. Living in the cold like he does and having to shovel all that raindeer poop he has to have rumitism. My aunt Bertha had that and a hacking cough. She was a self proclaimed tee-toldler you know. She only took a little nip when she was feeling bad and coughing. This was about every hour.

I really was going to leave it for Santa just for mecidinal purposes. Living in the cold like he does and having to shovel all that raindeer poop he has to have rumitism. My aunt Bertha had that and a hacking cough. She was a self proclaimed tee-toldler you know. She only took a little nip when she was feeling bad and coughing. This was about every hour.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, with that new OB stuck on his sleigh, forget the wine and give him nitro!!!!

Back