Members and guests of Intlwaters in Europe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zagustin

Hi folks, coming along with an idea. Which of you is located in Germany or Europe at all ? Please let us know.

The vision is to get in touch with Intlwaters members and guests in Europe . Every nation is welcome.

There is the intention to launch contacts and to give local support to each other.

Let me say , Intlwaters Community brings people together even far away from US where the roots are. We would be proud of finding a lot of American people in that local European branch.

Thanx………Werner

[email protected]

Extreme Werner, try these guys too, lots of them are members of both but they seem to have their finger on the pulse between Netherlands and Germany.

NOOOO lol no no , Don't u dare to add GB to europe lol , thats like putting a 5th wheel on a car , nothing then trouble lmao :p

Bart

We don't want Great Britain either, we got rid of them over 200 years ago! :D

Werner, it was quite a surprise last night getting a phone call from you, I'm still wondering how you got my number. I don't care though, you paid for the call. :)

Now now,

be nice to Dave! It's not his fault!

TimD - from convict settlement otherwise known as Australia.

Tim and Ron, Ha, We got rid of the convicts and the tea dumpers and Bart, hopefully we should cast off from sinking Europe one day...

Dave

Brian Mahoney

Liverpool

England

PS Dave you should have taken the opportunity to mention the Rugby, it's not often we manage to put one over on the Austrailians when it comes to sports.

Brian MAhoney said:
Dave you should have taken the opportunity to mention the Rugby, it's not often we manage to put one over on the Austrailians when it comes to sports.
How true that is!

Ron ,

here is ’ Big Brother ’ Werner again.

German RC-Boaters fixed a spy satellite in orbit watching what is going on in US. We are recording everything : type of hull, engine, prop , percentage of Nitro, inclusive appearance and age of the driver. What we sometimes don’t get is the brand on the can of beer.

All jokes aside. Ron, firstly I know where you live, secondly there is a perfect tool provided by Yahoo. It is people search.

http://people.yahoo.com

BTW, a call Germany => USA is charged by 0,02 $ per minute only.

Another intention starting the topic is to announce in future European Powerboat events.

Werner

@ Bart ................. :( you forgot me

Germans ;

Klaus ........ Germanboater

André ....... MyNameIsAndre

awwwwww , im sorry Hendricx

pls don't shoot me ,

didn't do it on purpose ( i forgot a lot of others btw )

Bart

Latest posts

Back