Melbourne FL Race May 24-25, 2008

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketcity

The flyer for the Space Coast Rudder Busters District III Race to be held in Melbourne FL can be found on the Orlando Culvert Dodgers Website..

OCD

Thank you Brian and the Orlando Culvert Dodgers Club for posting our Space Coast Rudder Busters Race Flyer on their site. Your assistance is greatly appreciated. Perry

Perry hope your feeling better....It's also up on the Namba District 3 website. We had a hickup on Sunday and the website went down for the day, but it's up and all is well. Brian thanks for the back up!! ;)

Ron Ratoff

Namba District 3

www.namba3.net

See you all at the races....

Hope you are feeling better Perry and i get to see that smiling face at Melborne Robert

Perry hope your feeling better....It's also up on the Namba District 3 website. We had a hickup on Sunday and the website went down for the day, but it's up and all is well. Brian thanks for the back up!! ;)
Ron Ratoff

Namba District 3

www.namba3.net

See you all at the races....
Gentlemen;

There were three "C" hydros at the Broward race. Let's see how many we can get together for the Melbourne race. I will be bringing mine.

Bill

See you all in Melborne making reservations right now found a nice hotel great price witha jacuzzi in the room what a way to race be racing all day come back sit in a jacuzzi lol see ya there Robert

Hope everyone is safe and sound up in Melborne and Cocoa area with all those brush fires going on. Robert

Hope all the Melbonre and Cocoa guys are ok after those terrible fires up there looking forward to the race never been to this lake see ya all there Robert

Special Thanks to the Spacecoast Rudder Busters Club for their hard work this past weekend. We appreciate the effort!

Ron Ratoff B)

Namba District 3, District Director

Latest posts

Back