Me Time at the World Tunnel Champs! Need Sponsors!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mprfrk440

Hey Guys!

Me Time is going full steam ahead with planning races to attend this year, and as most of you know, this is a rather expensive endevor for us:) We need your help! The next race we plan to broadcast LIVE will be the World Tunnel Championships in Charleston, SC. We need sponsors!

Please take a look at the sponsorship program below and If you can participate or you know someone who might be interrested, please let us know!!!! We work very hard to make sure that ALL of our sponsors are well advertised and promoted on our live feeds on www.metimelliverc.com!

Aquacraft, has generously agreed to be our premier sponsor for this event. We will be giving one of their boats LIVE on the web to one lucky viewer!!! Thank You Aquacraft!!!!!!

We will be broadcasting all three race days at the World Tunnel Champs! It's going to be an exciting weekend!

Sponsorship Offer:

Put your company in front of RC Boaters from all over the world and help us promote the RC Boat Racing Industry as a whole!

We are currently looking for sponsors for the next Live Event! The World Tunnel Championships, April 29th May 2nd

Live Event Sponsorship Includes:

Static Banner on the Home page as well as the Me Time Live page of metimeliverc.com. Banner will remain on the site during the event and for 30 days post event.

10sec. commercial spot played in between heats during the live event feed. Example of voice over for commercial : This live event is sponsored in part by (your company) and will include a tag line of your choosing. Number of times the commercial will play is apx. 10 times per day of the feed, possibly more depending on down time.

Cost: $150.00 per event.

To sponsor this event contact Kerri Carter at [email protected] or call Doug at 276- 340 - 1661.

Sincerely,

Kerri Carter

Last edited by a moderator:
Back