• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale MAY HAVE THESE FOR SALE VERY SOON NEW never used

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

derek owen

picco 90 motors new never seen fuel or bolted into a boat, may be some spares avail as extra?? is $450 each fair to sell at ? plus shipping from the UK !! any interest out there?

Attachments

• p90 motor.jpg
    p90 motor.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 102
  • p90 r.jpg
    p90 r.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 106
450 is kind of high.... especially when you have to pay overseas shipping...

I've bought a bunch of these in the last year for 200 or less, all were NIB, never seen fuel.
Probably have 10+ new motors and a bunch of new parts in packages...

I will buy used or parts motors....75 - 100.00 bucks depending on what is left of the motor..

Someone who could use the motors for parts to fix a couple of ones they have, might pay more... Good luck with your sale!

two different era's, and types, of Picco P90 marine engines.

The first one is late 1980's/early 1990's vintage Picco P90. Appears to be disc-valve induction version? There were a number of variants of this era P90 (would be nice to see a few additional images- ie. laying on it's side, and from rear). Very strong running engines (originally retailed around $200.00USD from Tidewater Engineering). Again, replacement parts difficult to find.

The second one looks to be mid/late-2000's Picco P90 blue-head marine (like 2008 or so ?). I believe these were Zimmerman disc-induction? Very good engines, were'nt as plentiful in USA as I remember (mostly available in Europe). Again, replacement parts difficult to find.

two different era's, and types, of Picco P90 marine engines.

The first one is late 1980's/early 1990's vintage Picco P90. Appears to be disc-valve induction version? There were a number of variants of this era P90 (would be nice to see a few additional images- ie. laying on it's side, and from rear). Very strong running engines (originally retailed around $200.00USD from Tidewater Engineering). Again, replacement parts difficult to find.

The second one looks to be mid/late-2000's Picco P90 blue-head marine (like 2008 or so ?). I believe these were Zimmerman disc-induction? Very good engines, were'nt as plentiful in USA as I remember (mostly available in Europe). Again, replacement parts difficult to find.
My first P45 was bought in 1985 for $160 from Tidewater. The .90’s were closer to $300.

I was a picco dealer and sold the 45 for $100. We bought 25 at a time from na guy in Jersey that owned a Jeep dealership

My first P45 was bought in 1985 for $160 from Tidewater. The .90’s were closer to $300
you're probably about right. It depends on the particular year it was manufactures, as there were quite a few variants of all the Picco engines. I have an original Tidewater price sheet (1988), I'll post it once I find it.

Back