• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maus Tunnel dumas tunnel kit and OS outboard with parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toyotatruckin

3.5 maus tunnel Included is OS .21 outboard, fuel cell, Futaba s3003 servo, Hitec HS 615mg servo, 5 cell batt. pack, stand 2 extra plastic os props, os water nipple, os steering arm, and new extra flex cable and teflon....I built the radio box and it stays DRY.... Only thing not included is the metal prop, RX, and the antenna.....Throttle cable needs replaced, needs to be set-up and will remove engine for shipping...Any pictures needed or questions answered just ask...........350$ obo buyer to pay shipping will ship to the USA only Paypal for payment please.....

100_0841.jpg

100_0840.jpg

100_0842.jpg

Also have a brand new 3.5 dumas sprint KIT opened to look at only.. like to see 75$ for it..

100_0843.jpg

Was thinking about painting this and relisting it but to much effort so its still up for sale TS2 hull and undrilled radiobox 45$ SOLD TO MADFROG67

100_0800.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

I will take your TS2

Send me a pm with your paypal account details.

Shipping to Grapevine Texas 76051

Thanks jason

By me, less than one lap,(**** wind kills the fun out of running these suckers) and not sure by the guy i got it from but I can tell ya its in great shape and well taken care of good compression etc..Ill ask the guy I got it from how much time and or fuel is on it by him....he bought it new.. OK just talked to the guy and it has had aprox 1 gall of fuel through it.....

Quick Question for you guys ...How long would you wait for someone to reply to you in a for sale add before selling to someone that does reply??? Personally If I want something and tell someone that I do I at least let them know whats going on with-in a couple hours... TS2 has several other people wanting it and im not going to hold it much longer without a reply...

If the other guy doesn't come thru I will take the TS2 for 49 plus shipping

and I will send money asap...

Hope this helps move it along

SOLD!!! TO MADFROG67 Will get it out tomarow, thanks For being on top of things!!!!!

Also going to split the maus up so its for sale with-out the engine (hull, radio box, servos,control linkage) ......OS outboard is for sale with the OS parts listed above, no hull.....

SOLD!!! TO MADFROG67 Will get it out tomarow, thanks For being on top of things!!!!!
Also going to split the maus up so its for sale with-out the engine (hull, radio box, servos,control linkage) ......OS outboard is for sale with the OS parts listed above, no hull.....
how much for the OS

Quick Question for you guys ...How long would you wait for someone to reply to you in a for sale add before selling to someone that does reply??? Personally If I want something and tell someone that I do I at least let them know whats going on with-in a couple hours... TS2 has several other people wanting it and im not going to hold it much longer without a reply...
Sorry toyota truckin but I have been away for the last two days as it is our weekend.

I said i would take it a bit over 48hrs ago

Payment has been sent through Paypal.

If there are any problems please message me.

Jason

Sorry guy but I didnt hear from you so I sold it to the next in line payment recieved already for it so Ill paypal you your cash back excluding 2.64$ which is what paypal's fee was for taking your payment, ESPECIALLY since you read through the thread enough that im sure you have seen that I marked it sold payment recieved to someone else, mabey you didnt read that part, but that is why I mark things sold to let people know...

Edit:::: I refunded you back the full 60.00$ you sent and didnt hold the 2.64 out for the fees, I ate that, I saw you have an account that charges you also and didnt want you to loose 5.28 as they are going to take 2.64 out for the refund on your end...

Sorry guy but I didnt hear from you so I sold it to the next in line payment recieved already for it so Ill paypal you your cash back excluding 2.64$ which is what paypal's fee was for taking your payment, ESPECIALLY since you read through the thread enough that im sure you have seen that I marked it sold payment recieved to someone else, mabey you didnt read that part, but that is why I mark things sold to let people know...

Edit:::: I refunded you back the full 60.00$ you sent and didnt hold the 2.64 out for the fees, I ate that, I saw you have an account that charges you also and didnt want you to loose 5.28 as they are going to take 2.64 out for the refund on your end...
Micheal

Didnt relize you needed the $45 so bad <_<

Some people have a life outside a computer and dont use it on a daily basis.

I said i would take it but it seems you sold it 24hrs later.

You have shown no ethics what so ever.

LOL, some people call me an asshole too, you forgot that one!!

You did get your money back and next time you do business with someone you might think about letting them know whats going on... Sorry guess I have seen it before too many times where someone says they want something and POOF change there mind and never say anything, gets real old!!!

Back