Marquette RC Boat Club - Chicago Challenge - August 3, 2014

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think thats his only F boat that I have seen. Heard Dean Johnson and the David Preusse Family will be there. Cliff Zeak is also suppose to be there

Just seen this thread.

The electric guy's Doug, Jeff and Lee are committed. Still waiting on word from Sean.

This would fill up electric Tunnel, Mono, Sport Hydro and possibly Open electric. Jeff may have a Sport 20 and Sean may have a D mono. Not sure. Not sure if my Thunderboat will be repaired. Still waiting for the new fin and bracket to arrive and it is a nasty repair job.

Looking forward to finally getting to Marquette. Doug

If decals arrive before Friday 2 Aug, I'll bring my thunderboat. Its getting tested this weekend.

Ken, if i bring by gas rigger can i run with f hydro or something else? Paul said he would bring his 40 hydro to run with.

jack

WIll do. Looks like I will have Gas Sport Hydro, Gas Rigger, and either a b hydro or sport 40.

see you guys sunday.

thanks

jack

We will have a grill out and cooking up some breakfast sammys ,some burgers and who knows what else

Mike

Looking forward to Sunday, just did some testing with my 12 rigger, it's starting to get there. Not sure if I should bring it or not, anyone running A hydro? Also not sure how many boat I should bring for my first time, consensus is 2 min to 4 max.

Back