Mark Bullard

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PHM Racing

Looking for Mark i haven't seen him on here for awhile and i needed to get a hold of him ??? thanks for any help

Last edited by a moderator:
I think mark got booted off hear for a while.. you will have to call him direct.

chris

1 Year for what did he kill someone there's been worse behaiver on here and those poeple don't get the boot what's up with this ?????? 1 Year's a little harsh is it not Tom , i never thought you would kick someone off here for one year and they really didn't do anything wrong.

Mark is very helpfull to this hobby , if where going to kick poeple off here for petty stuff you may turn a bad taste in some poeple's mouth's.

If you can do anything to bring him back on the board i'm sure it would be greatfully appreciated or may be we can start a poll and see what the other's think ?

Just my 2 cents

Dat’ll learn ya!

God knows I’ve been on thin ice before….lol…never got the boot though!

I wish I could booted him a couple years back ;) …..just fer kicks….not more than 5 minutes at a time though :p ….at least until he said “uncle” on the ceramic bearing issue.

Segue:

Word of warning….Tom keeps this board family friendly…..like it or not, that also translates to low tolerance for controversy and debate. Debates in this place tend to get silly quickly. I think I understand why now that it's too late.

I don’t understand your topic.. You state “looking for Mark Bullard” “Kicked off for one year???”

Then you ask “Looking for Mark i haven't seen him on here for awhile and i needed to get a hold of him ??? thanks for any help”

Hum.. coincidence? I doubt it…

Doc was good enough to supply you with his number.. looks like you are set to go..

We are not going to go through this again..

Cheers

Grim

Mark is a stand up guy and a friend. Always willing to share info and lend a hand. I've seen much, much worse recently and the guy is still posting!

Virgil Ericksen

Mike i put the kicked off for 1 year after i found out he was kicked off , don't you think Tom was a little harsh with kicking Mark off for 1 year :blink:

just got an idea....

how about a vote?

Mark B back on or off for a year?.....of course we would all need to know the circumstances of his removal ;)

KB

If he's off.,.......I say we crank up the bearings thread again! :lol:

I didn't know you could be kicked off the forum, I don't have a clue what was the reason behind this but Please tell me if I am pushing the limits before I get booted :)

Thanks

Paul

well fellas....I tried and failed at setting up a Vote for Mark B.

maybe I just didnt have the smarts to figure it out... ;) maybe I didn't try quite hard enough, ........ Maybe there is no longer any function for measuring this? TOM?

maybe Unkie Tom will enlighten us?

Mark.....Sux2bU

maybe you'll evaporate into boating history like me :lol:

dust

well fellas....I tried and failed at setting up a Vote for Mark B.
maybe I just didnt have the smarts to figure it out... ;) maybe I didn't try quite hard enough, ........ Maybe there is no longer any function for measuring this? TOM?

maybe Unkie Tom will enlighten us?

Mark.....Sux2bU

maybe you'll evaporate into boating history like me :lol:

dust
I think Mark was booted because he was asked several times to tone it down and refused. Mark brings a lot of knowledge to any r/c boating arena. I commend him for that,but he whipped a dead horse too many times. Mike

Kev, you aint dust.... I'm just modifying your hulls till you need the rush again...... which, if the corsair/mustang youre buildin does the classic airplane thing, airplanes do, i've kep em safe for ya....... Now, before ya aggravate Tom, and do get booted, start a new informative post for us, and possibly a bearing rerun just for those new, and willing to listen....... C'mon....... I rely on guys in here to learn what I can in the constant quest to make the 10 per cent........mark bullard included....... He seemed a 10 per center......... constructive stuff, with pics to help cats learn is why I'm here..... ( O.K...... met a few freinds) regardless.... startin to take about a 5 minute daily check, oh boy! Pump it up! Marty D! Kev? Preston? Frank O, Grim? you guys know who ya are....... Next post; 101 heat racing tips..... Who's got the set to start? hijacked this thread.... and dead..... mike

This hobby is dying... The one lone biggest aspect that can help this hobby grow is the internet. Kicking a guy off for a whole year is a joke.. So someone disagrees with what he said, and they don't like the fact he keep reiterating his points - just ignore it if it bothers you. So much for a democratic society. Hail to the Intlwaters Dictatorship...

I can understand if a guy basically curses someone out but to kick someone off because he disagrees or is expressing his opinion is BS. I guess we will have to start flying the communist flag on this site soon. Just my thoughts on the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back