Manx Cat - N2 Offshore cat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forresterace

Here is my new 6 cell cat called the Manx Cat. It is 20.5" long by 8.75" wide and is all wood. This boat won the N2 Offshore 4 minute race at the Michigan cup last weekend. It was raced in the expert hands of Steve and Neil Reesor.

I only had time to grab some shots of the boat in primer before shipping it off to Steve in time for Michigan.

View attachment 2597

Kelly

The sponsons are WOA (wood on air) :D

I detest gluing wood onto foam (and foam is heavier than air)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Guys,

NUTS!! I spelled it wrong on the graphics. (Minx Cat) Both Neil and I ran the cat in MI. Both boats preformed perfect and with completely different setups ran pretty close together. Only problem with mine was the driver. :blink:

Oh Doug, I had a bit of a run in with Dennis Whitt after he and Chris hit each other and Dennis flipped in front of me. The sponson seam came apart between the ride pad and freeboard side. :( I should be able to repair it.

Paul.

forresterace said:
Here is my new 6 cell cat called the Manx Cat. It is 20.5" long by 8.75" wide and is all wood. This boat won the N2 Offshore 4 minute race at the Michigan cup last weekend. It was raced in the expert hands of Steve and Neil Reesor.
I only had time to grab some shots of the boat in primer before shipping it off to Steve in time for Michigan.
Imagine this with LiPoly in it! WOW!

Latest posts

Back