Madison Race June 29

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
60 percent chance of rain. Pop up showers but they are gonna pop up every where but at the lake.

Hey,Madison racers.Does anyone know what happened to my Miss Bud U12 .AFTER THE RACE??? MY Boat was badly damaged after the race apperanly was ran into at the bank or someones boat was dropped on top of mine??? I realize it was raining heavy and people were rushing. But no one said anything to me......A SORRY JOE would have been nice....I would not have been upset then since I won the heat. Just a little concerned now wondering who did it? Did enyone see it? JOE P.

THANKS DAVE ROACH for the AWESOME job as pit crew ..Together we won 5 classes WOW!

Joe did your boat die after the heat? I thought they all came back but Dougs and Dons

I need some pics of that hull going to do a gas scale maybe that paint scheme

Mike,My boat did make it back to the shore after the heat,I parked it on the launch ramp,but it was raining heavy so I put my transmitter away before I picked boat up..When i picked up the boat from bank I noticed all the damage.. ill post some pics tomorrow of my boat. ...after the race I just wanted to get home, now im just wondering what happened? and man this is some serrious repair work

JOE

During the race, you and someone else bumped in turns one and two. I don't remember who it was.

Thanks Mr Bird that would explain the paint rub on the side of sponson but the major damage was to rear of hull and top of cowling.

Well, if happened on the course so be it.....thats why we build them is to RACE and sooner or later its going to happen...no big deal

Its unfortunate the weather ruined our 1/8 final...JOE

Joe, how come you didn't say anything when you saw it at the race. Btw your Gas Sport Hydro is badass fast man. Nice meeting you.

Thanks Sam! alot of work before the race made the gas sport hydro fast. Mathew at M&D is responseable for the serrious HP. Wednesday night we dyno tuned 3 engines for the race till 10:00pm His cast 27cc makes over 7 hp! He had me run it in two classes to test durability and motor is flawless,not even a piston scuff.. I didnt want to bring up the boat being damaged at the time cause i didnt want to ruin the happiness of winning four classes..Just before that I had to get over being DQed for a bouy cut cause I didnt want to hit the guy that was close to me when I was entering the turn(i cant turn left at full speed)and apparently I picked up a position when it happened (we thought we were in 1st anyway) anyhoo It was a GREAT TIME concidering the rain.Hope to see you at our Cincinnati race at the end of the month. JOE

Back