madison,in run/race?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have been working on a set night to do testing with the club members nothing set in stone yet. The first race is July 7 it will be a district 14 race. Some of us will be testing and tuning up for Evansville I can let you know when that happens it will be in the evening. That is all for now.

We have been working on a set night to do testing with the club members nothing set in stone yet. The first race is July 7 it will be a district 14 race. Some of us will be testing and tuning up for Evansville I can let you know when that happens it will be in the evening. That is all for now.

Looking foreward to seeing all my madison buddies,hopefully i can put my scale back together or i guess ill run my Miss Bud 1980 back up ....anybody remember that one? JOE P.

Looking foreward to seeing all my madison buddies,hopefully i can put my scale back together or i guess ill run my Miss Bud 1980 back up ....anybody remember that one? JOE P.

How well I rember it.

Randy

I hate to write this but I want everyone to be aware that little bristol is getting smaller. Yes we got the word from the county that it has a leak! They have no intentions on fixing the problem and wish for the water to drain out. Then they want to fix all of the problems. Doug has decided that if this happens he will be out with a bulldozer doing away with the peninsula in turn two! As of right now we have a club meeting on Saturday at ten a.m. at the lake to make a final plan for the July 7th race. After that I will let all know what our decision is.

Don McKay

I hate to write this but I want everyone to be aware that little bristol is getting smaller. Yes we got the word from the county that it has a leak! They have no intentions on fixing the problem and wish for the water to drain out. Then they want to fix all of the problems. Doug has decided that if this happens he will be out with a bulldozer doing away with the peninsula in turn two! As of right now we have a club meeting on Saturday at ten a.m. at the lake to make a final plan for the July 7th race. After that I will let all know what our decision is.Don McKay

Uh Oh....don't sound good! but then..neither does "Doug on a buldozer"!!

Keep us posted Don, without a pond to race on some of us will travel lighter to the Madison Regatta without the toy boats! B) .....I'd rather bring them and race though :D

Dan

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate to write this but I want everyone to be aware that little bristol is getting smaller. Yes we got the word from the county that it has a leak! They have no intentions on fixing the problem and wish for the water to drain out. Then they want to fix all of the problems. Doug has decided that if this happens he will be out with a bulldozer doing away with the peninsula in turn two! As of right now we have a club meeting on Saturday at ten a.m. at the lake to make a final plan for the July 7th race. After that I will let all know what our decision is.Don McKay

Uh Oh....don't sound good! but then..neither does "Doug on a buldozer"!!

Keep us posted Don, without a pond to race on some of us will travel lighter to the Madison Regatta without the toy boats! B) .....I'd rather bring them and race though :D

Dan
Your welcome to use the pond in Evansville. Man i hate it my wife wanted to come visit the antique shops...Mike

SAY IT ISNT SO!!! That has become my favorite race! Little boats on saturday and big boats on Sunday. Maybe we can run on the river and use those floting trees as bouys. Thats what the Pro boat guys did last year.

SAY IT ISNT SO!!! That has become my favorite race! Little boats on saturday and big boats on Sunday. Maybe we can run on the river and use those floting trees as bouys. Thats what the Pro boat guys did last year.
We will be racing in Madison July 7 @ the little Bristol pond racing starts around 9.00 am or so 4 rounds, Top points, No final rounds! Top boat run with top boats for the next round Thanks Doug

We will be racing in Madison July 7 @ the little Bristol pond racing starts around 9.00 am or so 4 rounds, Top points, No final rounds! Top boat run with top boats for the next round Thanks Doug
Sounds GREAT !!!!!!!!!!

Hey Doug,

Steve and I want to bring the wifeys down to enjoy some of that Madison hospitality. Let us know of a good place to stay, it's probably booked up for the regatta. We'll be leaving Friday afternoon and be there early evening. See ya there.

P.S. - I can't bring my A game, I don't have one.

P.S.S. - I can't find my maglight, last time I saw it, Steve was sitting on it. Maybe thats why he's been walking funny.

Tom Kelly

Chuck and I are planning on the long haul as I have already taken friday off. Little boats on sat, big on sun. You gonna share a room with us?

OK that sounds good.

No final with top boats running each heat, there will be no easy heats with that format.

Hey Wes, Your not going into the looosers heat race right away are you?? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Doug,

Steve and I want to bring the wifeys down to enjoy some of that Madison hospitality. Let us know of a good place to stay, it's probably booked up for the regatta. We'll be leaving Friday afternoon and be there early evening. See ya there.

P.S. - I can't bring my A game, I don't have one.

P.S.S. - I can't find my maglight, last time I saw it, Steve was sitting on it. Maybe thats why he's been walking funny.

Tom Kelly
Come on Down Tom !!!!!!!! Will find a place to put ya .

The Brandonclan will be camping across the river in Milton KY all week....Helton's campgrounds.....bring your own bed! we have showers and flush toilets :D

we'll make room for ya'll if needed :rolleyes:

Ya Gotta Regatta!!

Dan

I think we're staying in Scottsburg with the rest of the "Hoosiers". Sounds like a blast. What is going on in Madison on Friday night? I still owe Doug a couple of "ice teas", maybe we can hook up! See ya down there Dan, are you taking your family?

Tom Kelly

Back