" MAD MAX" New Big CMB

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALLAN YUEN

I got new CMB 101 RS EVO
default_smile.png
first time in Canada

I decided to come back my SGX90 built 100% done by John Brown so Look good engine I will run test boat in spring

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like color Blue/purple because club hardly see to where dead boat on water That's risk!! so I will paint Yellow on cowl and sponsons soon

I will go to my good friend's mill machine for alumium adpotor plate from copy holes size CMB carb . I will install new Frank Orlic 's NR 46 Carb .12.45 mm bore
default_wink.png
Reason turn down speed avoid shut down ( keep run slow )

Can you please explain: Restrictor plate racing?
rudi, nascar uses restrictor plates at daytona & talladehga speedways as a way to limit top speeds. it is a plate that fits between the carb & the intake manifold to reduce the cfm able to flowed.

allan, what size is the stock cmb carb. how big a reduction is the orlic carb?

rudi, nascar uses restrictor plates at daytona & talladehga speedways as a way to limit top speeds. it is a plate that fits between the carb & the intake manifold to reduce the cfm able to flowed.

Yes that is right measure stock carb 13mm another orlic carb 12.45mm beacuse new liner " EVO" low nitro thanks

Show picture of my built in limit very rare Orlic carb 14.50mm for CMB101 RS not "EVO" Very Powerful, Fast and good stable can high nitro
default_tongue.png
default_biggrin.png

Thanks for the explanation

My good friend " Doug S " finished work for my Orlic carb with plate on his mill machine so Look good job . I installed it onto my engine
default_smile.png

Yeah Doug does some nice work!! I got your 45 boat just about ready to set up. It will be interestig to see it run with the Andy Brown stile rear sponsons. Sent you some pics of your boat. Will be hopefully done soon and will look at bringing your's and Kevin's to Calgary on Feb. 9 or 10. Will see you then.

Brad

Back