• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found MACS #1395 WTT in OB pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joern Markset

Supporting Member
Vendor
I have an unused MACS #1395 that I want to trade in an unused Irwin pipe for either 3,5 - 7,5 or 11 cc OB.
Other brands can be taken into consideration as long as it is a pipe for torque.

NOTE: picture of the Irwin pipe is the pipe I`m looking for

pipe.jpg

MACS 5.jpg

MACS 1.jpg

MACS 2.jpg

MACS 3.jpg

MACS 4.jpg

Last edited:
I will buy that irwin ob pipe from ya, and i do have a couple of eq outboard pipes i will trade ya one for that irwin pipe, i also have several thunder tiger outboards that i am looking to sell or trade, i have two modified tt and four stock tt with many parts and gears to go wit it....the one with the pipe on it is modified sleave and crank and the time is modified on it as well will a aircooled head on it and the carb is set up for a 3rd channel needle....i toke 3rd last year with it in b mod.....but let me know about the pipe i would definitely trade ya one of mine for that irwin ob pipe u have

Thanks buddy

James

Joern would like to trade his unused MAC #1395 (7/8" 15cc)pipe for a unused Irwin 3.5 ,7.5,11cc OB pipe. Or something similar

Last edited by a moderator:
Your choice. I know the one on the left is 3.5. The right one looks a little small for a 7.5 from what I remember. It's been years since I ran an 7.5 irwin. Can't remember where I got it from. It also has the nipple set up so the pipe goes vertical. The one on the left is a revving little bugger thou. I run that one on my 3.5 mod tunnel.

20170530_163807.jpg

Mike, sorry for late reply, have been out all day long.

I would love to have the pipes, if possible both of them.

I am sure we can figure something out.

It is late evening in Norway now, but I'll shoot you a pm.

Back