• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MAC 84's- both sold!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
SOLD-SOLD-SOLD- Thanks Virgil & Scott! MAC 84 motor for sale, the latest blue heads with the ramped drums. These 2 motors have rediculously low run time on them & are in excellent condition. They have been fitted with BRAND NEW piston & sleeve sets & not run since ( I wanted them matched for the twin so new P/S sets went in). Large end of rods have been clearanced to prevent any case scuffing. I was keeping them as back ups for my twin but the MAC84 motors in there have been perfect so I can't justify keeping these. $375 each Priority shipped & insured (in the US, overseas may be a bit extra).

Last edited by a moderator:
Don,

If you will sell them seperately I will take one. Please e-mail me with your address and I will get the money order in the mail . Thanks.

Virgil Ericksen

360modena said:
Don,
If you will sell them seperately I will take one.  Please e-mail me with your address and I will get the money order in the mail .  Thanks. 

Virgil Ericksen

97332[/snapback]

Yes they are available seperately, I sent you my info on a p/m. :)

Don Ferrette said:
I now have one left (thanks Virgil!  :) ) MAC 84 motor for sale, the latest blue heads with the ramped drums. These 2 motors have rediculously low run time on them & are in excellent condition. They have been fitted with BRAND NEW piston & sleeve sets & not run since ( I wanted them matched for the twin so new P/S sets went in). Large end of rods have been clearanced to prevent any case scuffing. I was keeping them as back ups for my twin but the motors in there have been perfect so I can't justify keeping these. $375 each Priority shipped & insured (in the US, overseas may be a bit extra).
97272[/snapback]

I will also include the CMD 3rd channel remote needle with motor. Virgil, I'll send one with your motor as well. :)

360modena said:
Thanks Don.  Money Order went out FedEx letter today.
Virgil

97499[/snapback]

M/O came today so it's boxed up & goin' out tomorrow Priority mail. :)

Still got one left for sale. B)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back