• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MAC 84

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Brown

SOLD.

Good Piston/Liner fit. New bearings. Good overall condition. .510" bore carb.

Current CMB 80 P/L fits this engine.

$295.

First "I'll take it".

0116181713.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Andy

I will take the engine. My shipping info has changed I will send you a pm.

Thanks Chris

Hey Andy,

Is the MAC 84 stroke the same as the CMB 80? Was wonder if it bumps up the 4 from stroke. Or is the 80 a smaller bore? So you would need a head button as well.

Hey Andy,

Is the MAC 84 stroke the same as the CMB 80? Was wonder if it bumps up the 4 from stroke. Or is the 80 a smaller bore? So you would need a head button as well.
Hi Mike,

The bore is the same on the CMB 80 and the MAC 84. MAC has a longer stroke. Also a longer rod.

Hey Andy,

Hi Mike,

The bore is the same on the CMB 80 and the MAC 84. MAC has a longer stroke. Also a longer rod.
Andy,

does that mean, we can just install new CMB 80 p/L sets to make our MAC 84's new again ????

Hey Andy,

Hi Mike,

Andy,

does that mean, we can just install new CMB 80 p/L sets to make our MAC 84's new again ????
Yes Shane. I'm just not sure if the timing would be the same. But is probably close.

Now only if we could get some blocks. I have had 2 pop there top at the weak point in the case.

Back