• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mac .84

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay Linden

Used mac 84 last version cmd put out with the bushed ramped drum motor runs perfect has been oiled and stored it is ready to use

sold

you can email me at [email protected]

jay

Last edited by a moderator:
price lowered to 250.00
Jay that's a darn good deal for a ramped drum blue head especially now that we'll soon have replacement parts again when the A/A .84 comes out. B)

thanks don , i just don't need the motor so maybe someone else can use it

who is making the new motor's is it al hobbs , i see he has the aa21 and the aa45 motors they look really good

I would really like to sell this motor , hows 250.00 and i pay for the shipping to canada and the usa or make me an offer

The 84 will be the next motor Al has done. It is because the europeon market uses that motor as well. Not much use for the 67 over there. It is all about amount of customers. The 67 will come after the 84. Then a 90 will follow that. The motors have been taking 8-12 months to get from scratch to product. So look for the 84 in early 2011. This is all from my talkings with Al and my observations of the first 2 motors.

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Back