• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mac 84 / 67 carbies

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pumpin

Looking for 4 mac 84 / 67 carbies to go to Jim Wilson.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Mac 67 carb The and barrel is a little sloppy but it dose work make me and offer

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Bob and Chris I am not sure what they are worth can you give me an idea where to start ???

Thanks Kevin.

I just sold a rare Mac carb 67/84 on IW with a bore of .570 rather than the standard .550. It sounds like I might have been able to ask more!? The carb sold for $30.00 shipped first class. It was in decent condition. That was the last one I had available to sell.

Ok Chris can you post a photo please if it's ok I will PayPal you and give you an address to send it to.

Thanks Kevin.

Hay Bob can you post a photo please, than we can work out a price and I will get you an address to send it to.

Many Thanks

Kevin.

Hi Bob,

I will take your carby can you give me your PayPal address please and I will tell you where to send it.

Thanks Kevin.

Back