• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MAC 67 FOR SALE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captwalter

I need to raise money for a replacement Sport 40 engine so am forced to sell one of my MAC 67 engines. My loss is your gain. Engine was freshened up by Andy Brown personally several months ago. I have not even started the engine since getting it back from him so you, the buyer, would be

starting with a freshened engine that hasn't seen a drop of nitro since freshening up. $300. plus shipping

Anyone have a Sport 40 engine they want to sell? Perry

Get your self a new OPS 45 with a 67 pipe from aeromarine.almost everyone in our district run then on there sport 40. and the price is a ok $255 http://www.aeromarinerc.com/

Hi Nightmare. Thanks for your quick response. I am trying to stay with CMB's and MAC's as that is what I run in my scales and also in my Sport 40's when they run. But appreciate your advice, thanks again. Perry

I need to raise money for a replacement Sport 40 engine so am forced to sell one of my MAC 67 engines. My loss is your gain. Engine was freshened up by Andy Brown personally several months ago. I have not even started the engine since getting it back from him so you, the buyer, would be starting with a freshened engine that hasn't seen a drop of nitro since freshening up. $300. plus shipping

If it has a new piston and liner in it I'll take it!

-Buck-

Hi Buck: Andy said it did not need a new piston and liner so I did not have him put them in. Engine has very good compression. If you know Andy you know that he will not let an engine out of his shop that is not perfect. By the way I do have a new piston and liner but am saving it as a backup for my other 67 MAC engine which is presently at Andy's for a freshing up. Perry

Joe: I would be agreeable to send it to you that way as long as funds are in hand for the engine and postage. Let me know as I have found a CMB 45 and will have to put this engine on ebay if not sold by tomorrow. Many thanks for your inquiry. Perry

Back