• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mac 67 and CMB 45

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Kensill

Both motors are disassembled to show modifications. I do not know for sure who did the work, but my guess would be either Stan Simpson, or Andy Brown. The CMB .45 is drum rotor and includes header and spare carb. Asking $125.00 plus shipping.

The Mac .67 includes two drum rotors (one is

Ramped, one is not. The carb is an RPM with .460 bore asking $145.00 plus shipping. I will reassemble both motors n/c, unless buyer asks for it
attachicon.gif
image.jpg
attachicon.gif
image.jpg
attachicon.gif
image.jpg
attachicon.gif
image.jpg
attachicon.gif
image.jpg
Both motors are disassembled to show modifications. I do not know for sure who did the work, but my guess would be either Stan Simpson, or Andy Brown. The CMB .45 is drum rotor and includes header and spare carb. Asking $150.00 plus shipping.

The Mac .67 includes two drum rotors (one is

Ramped, one is not. The carb is an RPM with .460 bore asking $200 plus shipping. I will reassemble both motors n/c, unless buyer asks for itimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I also have an Andy Brown muffled pipe to fit the Mac 67, for $50.00. To go to the person who buys the motor

Latest posts

Back