• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mac .500 /.510 carb

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitrotwin

Need a Mac .500 /.510 carb I thought I had one turns out I have two .550 let me know what you have Thanks JWB

Last edited by a moderator:
Both carbs are Ernie Lefluer modded and I cannot bring myself to sell them but thanks for the offer

Need a Mac .500 carb I thought I had one turns out I have two .550 let me know what you have Thanks JWB
I have a brand new .510 carb for a Mac .67. Not a .500. If your interested let me know.
Whatcha want for it
I paid 83.00 for it. I will let it go for $70.00 plus 4.00 shipping
Thanks for the reply I am looking for a used carb and will get it worked over by Ernie Lefluer a new one puts the finished product to high Thanks Again JWB

Need a Mac .500 carb I thought I had one turns out I have two .550 let me know what you have Thanks JWB
I have a brand new .510 carb for a Mac .67. Not a .500. If your interested let me know.
Whatcha want for it
I paid 83.00 for it. I will let it go for $70.00 plus 4.00 shipping
Thanks for the reply I am looking for a used carb and will get it worked over by Ernie Lefluer a new one puts the finished product to high Thanks Again JWB
No problem...good luck and if you change your mind let me know.

Robert Holland

Thanks for the offer but looking to buy, the carbs are on mac 67s now Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
JW,

If Richard Tran still has the 67 Zoom carb you won't have

to send it out, just run it. Quite a few people will trade

the smaller one for the bigger one, but the Zoom-67 carb is

better than both of the sizes.

Good Luck In Your Search,

Mark Sholund

Back