lynx tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcmutant

just like some suggestion on building the lynx. i will be running a lawless/novarossi conv. hi-jack mount and a 1440 modified by andy

If you have any questions, contact either myself or Ron. The setup book details are spot-on as a guide, especially finding CoG balance. Layout the box as it would be installed, and start to check the numbers. Also the swivel pin center and prop hub face locations are critical to optimize performance. Props depend on the motor, NR's will pull more prop, Ron can give good info on the 1440 setup, that combo holds the 2 lap WR. Also, I would recommend a Cooper pipe (if you are still hunting one) and some other tips as you get farther along.. Just pm me with questions, glad to get you going...

Randy

If you have any questions, contact either myself or Ron. The setup book details are spot-on as a guide, especially finding CoG balance. Layout the box as it would be installed, and start to check the numbers. Also the swivel pin center and prop hub face locations are critical to optimize performance. Props depend on the motor, NR's will pull more prop, Ron can give good info on the 1440 setup, that combo holds the 2 lap WR. Also, I would recommend a Cooper pipe (if you are still hunting one) and some other tips as you get farther along.. Just pm me with questions, glad to get you going...

Randy
thanks randy for the info.mahalo jon

Hi Randy , I hope you are well. As we here in the UK are having terrible weather and cannot get to work , I have decided to start my build on the Lynx you guys supplied me. DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I cant find the setup book anywere. Would you beable to email it too me. Also a few pics up on here would be great. Im going with a OS Engine and HTB Pipe.NOT sure on props yet. thanks everyone for sharing the info

Barry

UK

Back