LYNX STATUS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VansRacing

As many of you know, I had my Lynx molds leased to Jon Thibodeau for the past year and 4 months in an attempt to allow more time to refine my current models and design a few new ones. At the time the agreement was made, I had completly built out my production list with the exception of 3 boats. These three remaining orders were passed on to Jon.

During a two year period prior to this agreement, I manufactured 235 Lynx (by myself) as well as a few other models.

It is my understanding that Jon manufactured and filled "one" of the three orders that I had on my original list. I have resently gotten the Lynx molds back from Jon and am getting them ready for production. I have a supplier that will manufacture this model again.

The first two boats we will manufacture will be the two remaining boats mentioned above. Then, we will go in order by the list gotten from Jon.

Anyone who is not sure about their request, please email me on IW or email me at [email protected] for questions about your request. As far as any outstanding money, Walt is the only person that has a prepaid order. If you have sent Jon anything, please make me aware of it.

Thank you,

-Carl Van Houten

Last edited by a moderator:
As many of you know, I had my Lynx molds leased to Jon Thibodeau for the past year and 4 months in an attempt to allow more time to refine my current models and design a few new ones. At the time the agreement was made, I had completly built out my production list with the exception of 3 boats. These three remaining orders were passed on to Jon.
During a two year period prior to this agreement, I manufactured 235 Lynx (by myself) as well as a few other models.

It is my understanding that Jon manufactured and filled "one" of the three orders that I had on my original list. I have resently gotten the Lynx molds back from Jon and am getting them ready for production. I have a supplier that will manufacture this model again.

The first two boats we will manufacture will be the two remaining boats mentioned above. Then, we will go in order by the list gotten from Jon.

Anyone who is not sure about their request, please email me on IW or email me at [email protected] for questions about your request. As far as any outstanding money, Walt is the only person that has a prepaid order. If you have sent Jon anything, please make me aware of it.

Thank you,

-Carl Van Houten
Will u be offering the warhead soon as well? I have never seen one and would like a pic and price if possible? Thanks, Mike Luszcz

Thank you,

-Carl Van Houten
Will u be offering the warhead soon as well? I have never seen one and would like a pic and price if possible? Thanks, Mike Luszcz
Luszcz,

Once we get the Lynx back into production, the other models will be next.

Thanks,

-Carl,

Hey Carl,

I was wondering if you could build me a Shaman.

I need it by April 10th for a race.

Thanks,

Kentley

I think there might be a few of us interested in the Shaman if they come available again... Will keep my eyes open for this to be the case...

Hey Carl,

Thanks,

Kentley
For right now, I'll just have to send you my personal boat to run. I am working on the Shaman jigs too.

The problem with that boat is people trying to put modified engines on it. When you do that, you have a laws rocket on your hands but, you can't finish 6 laps with it. The boat is intended for the 7.5cc stock class only.

-Carl,

Hey Carl,

Thanks,

Kentley
For right now, I'll just have to send you my personal boat to run. I am working on the Shaman jigs too.

The problem with that boat is people trying to put modified engines on it. When you do that, you have a laws rocket on your hands but, you can't finish 6 laps with it. The boat is intended for the 7.5cc stock class only.

-Carl,
My STOCK Shaman. :ph34r:

Hey Carl,

Thanks,

Kentley

-Carl,
What happened to you this weekend :huh: :huh:

Weren't afraid of a little rain where ya ?????

Or did you and Gibson go hang out at Hooters and watch Nascar :p

Andy

Hey Carl,

Thanks,

Kentley

-Carl,
STOCK?????????? with a cmb purple head?

Just wanted to put my 3.5 on the back of it.

I will send you my address so you can send me your personal boat.

Kentley

I will send you my address so you can send me you personal boat.

Kentley
Nice motor on the back !! but man killing it with a can muffler with that type of timing in those motors !!!! for stock class!!! a real good k@b would probably run with that or at least my Geraghty will LOLOLOL

Kentley
Nice motor on the back !! but man killing it with a can muffler with that type of timing in those motors !!!! for stock class!!! a real good k@b would probably run with that or at least my Geraghty will LOLOLOL

Yep, thats the exact engine I had in mind.

Oh, dont forget the black carb.

Kentley
Yeah, I know.... It may not be fast, but it looks good !!! I did'nt forget about ya Todd, just can't find that guy. If something pops up I will call ya. Get that KBOOM on a hull and run Sport D with us at WTC.I have a Super Pro 7.5 that had to be put on the shelf once "Purple Haze" was unleashed. See ya soon.......... :D

RP

Mike

Thats the "outlaw" version of Sport D that is allowed at Charleston, any .45 with a can muffler. Mark Hopper has one that flys.

Randy

Hey Carl,

Thanks,

Kentley

-Carl,
Thats what i was thinkn LOL

:lol:

Carl, I am just curious. Does one of those two boats have my name on it or? I replied to your PM.

~James

Back