• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lynx/Splash with Osxm 21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keith Wicks

Rookie
I have a Splash boat in white gelcoat with a osxm21 outboard with not much more than a gallon run through it. This tunnel is race ready with your radio and fuel. I don't get on here much so just call my cell...662 587 6178.

I have close to 900.00 in the boat. Make me a decent offer plus shipping.

Thanks Keith

Copy Cat1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's what happened in 07 I believe. I paided 430.00 shipped for just the hull and 329.00 for the engine from Tower. I'm not telling you anything you don't already know as far as what it costs to build a boat. I won't get what I have into it I know this, but 500.00 shipped is a great price even if you took it apart and burned the hull. I wouldn't though because it is a lynx copy and is a very fast and nice boat. I did add foam to it so it would float if you got upside down with it. That seems to be the only thing missing from calling it a Lynx besides it not actually coming from or being made by Carl or anyone who has leased Carl's molds.

That's what happened in 07 I believe. I paided 430.00 shipped for just the hull and 329.00 for the engine from Tower. I'm not telling you anything you don't already know as far as what it costs to build a boat. I won't get what I have into it I know this, but 500.00 shipped is a great price even if you took it apart and burned the hull. I wouldn't though because it is a lynx copy and is a very fast and nice boat. I did add foam to it so it would float if you got upside down with it. That seems to be the only thing missing from calling it a Lynx besides it not actually coming from or being made by Carl or anyone who has leased Carl's molds.
The offending "splash" builder was Craig Tokarski, who lived for a period of time in Live Oak FL. He started moving around several times to keep in front of the tax man as well as a few others. He came along with Herb Stewart to the 2008 WTC race here in Charleston. He has not been seen since. He sold the boats as a genuine Lynx and duped a bunch pf people. Not Keith's fault he was one but he has been most open about the origin of the boat. So do not burn him for it.

$500 is a great deal for someone who wants to get into the hobby and also have a competitive boat. Good luck with the sale. I like the boat name.... :)

cheers

Yeah, Not like i'm hiding anything here. I have played with it on the pond a few times and it really is a fast good handling boat. I appreciate you Fairlane and John Knight for what you said in the post.

Happy Boating

PS If it doesn't sell, maybe one day I'll bring it out and show the speed of the Copy Cat...LOL

I don't paint my turds, I just run the sheet out of them...LOL

This thread has been "cleaned up" by request (not made by the seller). Keith has been up front and said from the start it is a COPY. There have been plenty of boats copied and sold as such, if you are interested in it great, if not please leave the sellers thread alone.

Back