lynx mold on ebay

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No!

That is a splashed mold. There have been a few of them floating around. I guarantee you wont get the same results from that mold than what you will get from Drake and Premo. They are the one who have the original molds right now.

Stay far away...

~James

The first auction was pulled or expired with no bids. This moldmakes a twisted hull; or atleast the boats pulled from it were twisted after assembly. There's a lot more to building a lynx than just the molds. There is also a bonding alignment jig that he doesn't have. The alignment of the hull after the deck is joined is critical to the handling.

The first auction was pulled or expired with no bids. This moldmakes a twisted hull; or atleast the boats pulled from it were twisted after assembly. There's a lot more to building a lynx than just the molds. There is also a bonding alignment jig that he doesn't have. The alignment of the hull after the deck is joined is critical to the handling.
Ron Drake builds the Real Deal. His work is top notch.

i am planning on getting a "real" lynx in the next few weeks. just so you guys know i e-mailed the guy and he wants $200 plus shipping for a fiberglass one out of that "twisted" mold. kinda sounds like the whole cobra/snipper thing i am trying to get away from (i got one of the first cobras).. i will be in touch about ordering one soon. thanks for honest input.

i am planning on getting a "real" lynx in the next few weeks. just so you guys know i e-mailed the guy and he wants $200 plus shipping for a fiberglass one out of that "twisted" mold. kinda sounds like the whole cobra/snipper thing i am trying to get away from (i got one of the first cobras).. i will be in touch about ordering one soon. thanks for honest input.
He'll also make a CF one for you for $400+. I know of one guy that got one. Still twisted, though.

If you want a real LYNX here is my number (813) 951-1445 Ron Drake

Back