Low C/F cowl prices

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PHM Racing

I have a new supplier for my C/F material and it's the lowest i've ever paid so i have been passing on the deals to everyone on here by lowering the prices on the cowls , as soon as my pricing goes up so will the prices of the cowls , so if you need any cowls now is the time to buy them before the prices go up.

Our website link is at the bottom of the post , all prices are on the website

Thanks and

HAPPY BOATING and have a GREAT SUUMMER

hey Mike I need a C/F cowl for my new C/Shooter let me know how much and were to send the money, or you want me to pay you and pick up @ the London race?

Thanks. Nick

Last edited by a moderator:
I received my cowls for the 21 and 67 Eagle last week. They are very nice. Workmanship is top-notch and delivery time was great at about 3-4 weeks.

Thanks Mike.....

hey Mike I need a C/F cowl for my new C/Shooter let me know how much and were to send the money, or you want me to pay you and pick up @ the London race?Thanks. Nick

Nick you can mail me the money for the cowl and pick up the cowl in London unless you want it sooner i can ship it to you , heres my mailing info

Mike Coppolino

158 Thickson rd. N.

Whitby ON.

L1N 3R2

Thanks

I received my cowls for the 21 and 67 Eagle last week. They are very nice. Workmanship is top-notch and delivery time was great at about 3-4 weeks.
Thanks Mike.....

Rob i'm glad you like them , when you get them on shoot me some pics for the website.

Thanks

Nick give me a call if you want on the cowl

289-240-3466

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a new supplier for my C/F material and it's the lowest i've ever paid so i have been passing on the deals to everyone on here by lowering the prices on the cowls , as soon as my pricing goes up so will the prices of the cowls , so if you need any cowls now is the time to buy them before the prices go up.
Our website link is at the bottom of the post , all prices are on the website

Thanks and

HAPPY BOATING and have a GREAT SUUMMER
Can you make cowls for tunnel hull boats, like the HTB 290 and 360? James

Back