• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

lots of stuff parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALLAN YUEN

CMB 21 RSV07 Valvola good condition & smooth bearing SOLD to Kevin

CMB 1.0 dual glow button $18.00

CMB .90 dual glow button $18.00

CMB 21 Header 15 degree for mono $25.00

CMDI 21 CNC Header 10 degree for hydro SOLD to Jeremy Pending Funds

CMB 67 wrist rod w/ 2 clips and shims SOLD to Rob

MAC 21 or CMB 21 V Con Rod $10.00

Zipp Kit pushrod seals w/ decal " JAE" $10.00

Picco .45 modded carb w/gasket $40.00

Last edited by a moderator:
How good is the 21 engine.

Do you take paypal

And can you post picture of the inside of the crank case and the top of the piston please

Thank you

Jeremy

Allan, I'll take the CMB 67 wrist pin, clips, and shims, bring them to the gold cup race please.

Do you take paypal

And can you post picture of the inside of the crank case and the top of the piston please

Thank you

Jeremy

Do you take paypal

Thank you

Jeremy
Hi Jeremy I don't have my paypal acc't so can you send personal check or international money order $210.00 us dollars funds to my address Let me know cheers Allan

I will pass on the engine but I will take the cmdi billet 10 degree hydro header pleas send me your address

Allan,

I will take the CMB Valvola rod if it is new. Is the rod used?

Bert Dygert
I bought new rod( first version look top no bush ) from Andy Brown but I just found it my stuff boxes on shelves shop so never use it let you know

Latest posts

Back