• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking to make a couple trades

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

I wasn't sure if I should have posted this in the For Sale, the Sport/Scale section, or the General:

I have a young kid that I've recently introduced to boats, he's my oldest sons best friend, he is a latch key kid.

He has gotten the hang of the 3.5 and 7.5 mod tunnels so we're gonna advance him up to a hydro. That decision came because I have almost everything needed to complete it.

His mom doesn't want charity or free stuff so I'm hoping to do some trading to get him started on the rest of the things he'll need.

I've given him my:

1) old sport 40 hydro

2) new fuel tank

3) JR 3 channel rx/tx

4) battery pack

5) tuned pipe and pipe holder

6) throttle, and mini servo

7) turn fin

8) prop

9) home made radio box that he and I will make together

Here's what he needs:

1) motor mount that bolts to bottom of the hull, as it has no railsThanks Walt :D

2) Turn fin bracketThanks Bob The Fool

3) complete rudder either a .21 or .45 should workThanks Ken

4) strutThanks Ken

Basically I'm looking to trade for 4 things.

Here's what I have to trade that I know of off the top of my head.

1) .45 RPM motor mount

2) older style Speedmaster .67 rudder has the brace but not the bracket,, it's the 3 part unit. I only have 2 of the parts

3) lots of tuned pipes

4) K&B 7.5 O/B carb, newer style

5) K&B .67 carb w/venturi,, great for 7.5 O/B's6) Custom Picco Throttle exhaust

7) New Picco .80 carb

8) New in bag 1/8 scale driver complete w/chair and life vest, I paid $40 for it

He has a birthday coming soon so he's hoping he'll get cash to buy a motor. He and I can work that out later. I told him we could probalby pick up an old OPS or CMB fpr $100 or so.

Let me know if anyone can do some trading. Like I said he's not looking for free stuff. As for the stuff I gave him we told his mom he has to wash my car 2 times and mow the lawn once. Little does she know it's a company car and gets washed at the car wash, and as for my lawn, no one plays w/my lawn mower!

Fortunately she doesn't know how expensive boating is so to her it seems like a good deal as she's willing to do anything to keep him out of trouble.

I'm proud to say since he's began running boats he has found the motivation to finish his homework and his grades have really improved, it really shows what a great hobby can do for a lonely kid. And since the hydro needs some TLC he's gonna get some hands on experience fixing her up

If you want any of my parts or have parts to trade please let me know. I'll post a picture of all my pipes for you guys to choose from tomorrow

e-mail me at

[email protected]

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
you have a PM, might know someone who has a motor for you if interested. Cant beat the price either!

I've got a new floor mounted motor mount assy.that also has rubber isolators on it.Nice piece.Victor made it.The same Victor that makes the trick O/B mounts.I have no use for it.Don't even know why I even have the dang thing.It's been in the way for some time now anyway! I'd be glad to see it go. :) The price or trade is open,though I would prefer to just trade it for a smile. :)

When I get home from work,I'll send you a pic.

Later,Walt

I have some struts(3/16 dia) & rudders i'd be willing to trade for that scale driver. I can post a pic tonight you can take your pick.

Walt,

that's awesome. If there's something I have to trade you want I will. I will if not PM a price for it and I'll buy it .

K.R.Joye,

Awesome, I'll post a picture of the driver so you see what you'll be getting. It's a really nice driver.

Thanks you very much to the both of you!

Hi Rodney,

I'd love to get that K&B 7.5 remote needle carb from you ............

the only things on your list I have to trade is a new Octura strut bracket and a new ( unknown mfr.) turn fin & bracket.

Maybe a good starter? a few new glow plugs?? a good used six shooter pump? Got some 3/16 propshaft parts ( thrust bearings, drive dogs, etc.............) got a few different sizes new sullivan fuel tanks.

Any interest, PM me and I'll send you a picture. maybe we can make a deal.

Bob the Fool :blink:

Walt,

that's perfect.

Rodney Guerrero

1102 Grand Teton Drive

Pacifica, CA 94044

Thank you so much!

Bob,

I included the K&B carb w/your muffler and mailed it today

I'll e-mail you shortly

Walt,

that's perfect.

Rodney Guerrero

1102 Grand Teton Drive

Pacifica, CA 94044

Thank you so much!

Great,

I'm glad someone can use them.

They will ship UPS tomorrow.

And your sons buddy owes me a smile ;)

RODNEY,

Heres a pic of the 3/16 struts. Rudder asm is drilled for a water pickup on the opposite side.

Let me know if this is acceptible and which strut you would prefer.

KRJoye

DSCN0039c.JPG

K.R. Joye,

Here's a picture of the driver, it's really nice. Let me know if it's what you want.

Also your pictures is very very tiny, can you e-mail it to me ? [email protected]

Rod

Walt,

thank you! :D :D :D :D

Hi Rodney,

Bob the Fool,

I mailed your carb w/the muffler out today.

K.R. Joye,

Here's a picture of the driver, it's really nice. Let me know if it's what you want.

Also your pictures is very very tiny, can you e-mail it to me ? [email protected]

Rod

Walt,

thank you! :D :D :D :D

Hi Rodney,

Bob the Fool,

I mailed your carb w/the muffler out today.
Hey K.R Joye. That driver looks alot like "SUPER DAVE OSBOURNE" Ready to do some stunts!!!! :lol: :p If you cant keep the boat on the water, put another driver on there :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

Hey guys,

I'm still in need of a complete rudder assembly. The one I traded w/KR Joye is more suited for a bigger .67 boat. The back end of this hull is really small so I'll probaly need more like a .21/.45 rudder something small and light weight.

Also, does anyone have the Octura strut bracket for the bronze colored Octura strut?

Here's what I have to trade:

1) .45 RPM motor mount

2) Speedmaster .67 rudder

3) lots of tuned pipes

4) K&B .67 carb w/venturi,, great for 7.5 O/B's

5) Custom Picco Throttle exhaust

6) New Picco .80 carb

Back