Looking to find out what hull I have?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan Gwin

I have had this hull for some time now and not sure what it is any help would be appreciated!

Thank you,

Ryan

SANY0219.JPGSANY0218.JPGSANY0217.JPGSANY0222.JPG

Don't think it is a Maus. Those had a different cowl and also had steps in the sponsons near the front. The Maus boat did not have the beveled deck.

Kind looks like a Proglass but I've never seen one with a cowl like that. All of the ones that I've seen have a one piece cowl with the nose attached to it.

-Jr.

yeah this hull is a stumper not sure i want to put time into it and run it. looks like it could be a good hull but kinda heavy.

Ryan

what is the hull 7.5 or 3.5? if it is a 7.5 and you don't want it what would you take for it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a first generation, the second generation had the cowl with the nose piece attached. Builder is Martin Tidwell.

its a 7.5 hull. was thinking of selling the entire boat RTR for $500 i ran it this morning and its fast. there is no class here in colorado for this boat to run in so it has just been a fun boat. thank you Jr Branham for getting to the bottom of this for me your help was greatly appriciated thank you.

Back