• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LOOKING to BUY some flex shafts for a 3.5ccK&B Outboard

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy Doy-yat

I am looking for some 3.5cc(.21) K&B outboard flex shafts, engine gaskets,

I am also looking for some 13cc(.82) K&B Outboard engine gaskets, prop shafts

And also looking for some 7.5cc (.67) K&B outboard engine gaskets

Thanks.

Could always make your own like i have.....little bit of silver solder torch and and a file and some old flex shaft....

Be careful with the lack of 'flex' at the transition from round to square james...ALOT of shafts crack or break there eventually.

Thanks for the tip kris.....just had some old flex shaft and thought maybe i could make some made four of them today and thank u for the tip....this hobby is definitely and a try and learn hobby....its not like puting my models together...lol i used one this weekend i made and has held up so far

Or you can have a set of dies......takes a healthy press, 20 tons minimum. I've made a few for me, but i race with kris's shafts in my ob's.

CAM00029.jpg

CAM00030.jpg

Haveing a set of dies would definitely be a lot more easy the the way i am doing it.....what does a set of those cost....?

Latest posts

Back