Looking for Tommy Dodd

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eagle927

Does anyone in the Las Vegas area know how to get in touch with Tommy Dodd AKA BBMods's need to get some info from for my computer routers he set up for me if someone could pass this along to him would most thankful. he can send me an email to [email protected]

Thanks Brian

Last edited by a moderator:
brian, like you i have tried to contact tommy/bbmods quite a few times now. i have no business with him, just had become iw friends with him & talked to each other frequently. i have had no sucess at all. it would be nice if someone in the vegas area could update us. you need info on your computers & i (& others, i'm sure) would just like to know he's ok. he literally just dropped of the face of the earth, hope nothing bad has happened in his life :unsure: ..........

The last time I talked with him he told me he was getting out of boating because of some of the people in the boating community and than he vanished no cell no home number no work number no email everything shut down even sold all his stuff and mine as far as I know he had 2 my 21s and never ever got them I would just be happy to know he is ok and get the info I need.

I still have not received my novarossi inboard and my Speedmaster B mono. So I don't think the guy will ever show his face.

Julian

ya,,,he got me once too.... paid for a uncut unmolested tt,,,got a bag of parts,,,half cut lower,,no carb,,and a sleeve that was molested... thanks bb hacker.........well thats all i have to say about that....

alden

Back