Looking for photo's of the 1988 Vantage Ultra

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gents,Looking for some photo's of the 1988 U-10 Vantage Ultra, can anyone help??

Thanks,

Brett Buckmaster
Man, Brett, how many boats are you building down there? Always looking for something new and different.

I took a bunch of pics of the boat in Las Vegas that year. My best friend built the boat. Now, all I have to do is figure out where they are.

Are you sure you wouldn't rather do the 1980 Kawaguchi Travel? First boat ever designed by Jm Lucero. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
:unsure: nice boat, quite some time ago, one of these boats showed up on ebay, in 1/8th

of course,the seller stated that it was featured in r/c boat modeler magazine, not shure as to the date,i'm shure it was a least 4-5 years ago when it showed up in there,so if you know someone who has a lot of r/c boat modeler back issues you may find it there,oh, bye the way i liked the boat so much i placed a $800 opening bid on it that bid stood all the way until the owner pulled it off of ebay

i was really pissed and sent him a e-mail, stating my views,oh well his loss,for i was willing to pay more than $800 for it, now i'm not a scale boat driver,but it was a real nice boat and i would have just wanted to run the thing for recreation, so good luck with your project!

from norm

fmbc

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a pic of that boat with me sitting on the left sponson. wish I could find it. :(

Hi Joe,

Sorry for the slow reply as I have been away attending the Oz Nationals with Vantage Ultra, got a second in concourse for this boat.Thanks for sending the pictures thru to me. I anyone has anymore could they please send them thru to me.

Thanks,

Brett

<_< het brett did you build this boat? is it wood or glass,where did you find the hull? what other boats will it make?

norm

Back