• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Looking for OPS and Picco engines/parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James Woody

Supporting Member
Hello. I am getting back into the hobby after a 20+ year absence. I am still wanting to run nitro as long as I can find parts, but realize gas engines are most likely in my future.... Like so many others I am currently looking for OPS super 67 and 80 engines and/or parts and Picco engines and/or parts in similar sizes. Thanks

Woody

Thanks for the replies. I have been delayed in responding because I have tested positive with covid (my 2nd go-round) that I brought back to Texas from visiting my Pops in Utah over the weekend. I am looking for new OPS 67 super piston/sleeve/con rod and new Picco 80 EXR piston/sleeve/con rod if available. I would aslo be interested in a new OPS 80 and Picco 80 EXR if my budget will allow.

Woody

If you are interested I have a new 67 and 80 still in the box.

I am interested in the 80
When you say "super" ,, are you looking for a needle bearing or bushed rod ? It makes a difference for matching to your crank.

Thanks, I forgot. Unfortunately it has been a couple of decades and I just can't remember. I will have to get the engine in my hands and check. I "think" it is a bushed rod. It was boxed as a ducted fan engine that I swapped the side covers around and added the fittings to the head. If it comes down to it, if possible, I may purchase both types and sell the other.... or buy the matching crank and keep them as spares if that would work.

I think I have a NIB or used short block .67

Case, bearings, crank, piston and liner, bushed stock rod....

I know I have enough parts to make a complete motor also...

Also NIB complete motors....

I am interested in the 80

Thanks, I forgot. Unfortunately it has been a couple of decades and I just can't remember. I will have to get the engine in my hands and check. I "think" it is a bushed rod. It was boxed as a ducted fan engine that I swapped the side covers around and added the fittings to the head. If it comes down to it, if possible, I may purchase both types and sell the other.... or buy the matching crank and keep them as spares if that would work.
If it’s was a ducted fan eng, I can almost guarantee you it’s a needle bearing rod. When I worked at Shamrock imports that’s the only way we sold them. With the water fittings and the flywheel the ducted fan eng was the same as the marine pro engine.

If it’s was a ducted fan eng, I can almost guarantee you it’s a needle bearing rod. When I worked at Shamrock imports that’s the only way we sold them. With the water fittings and the flywheel the ducted fan eng was the same as the marine pro engine.

Thank you Chris. I will go with that. It was definitely boxed/sold as a ducted fan engine. The only time I ever took it apart was to swap the side covers and to do a little clean up around all the sleeve and casting ports. That engine ran really good on 30% with the factory pipe.

I think I have a NIB or used short block .67

Case, bearings, crank, piston and liner, bushed stock rod....

I know I have enough parts to make a complete motor also...

Also NIB complete motors....

$300 for the 67 and 350 for the 80 with pipe 400. plus the ride.

Would you happen to have pictures? Most likely will buy both with the pipe.

I have a large drawer of Picco 67EXR engines and parts, a few new mostly used if you are interested I will catalog and take pics of the large collection. There might be some Picco EXR 80s in there.

Rudy, I would be interested in the Picco 80 collection. I would love to see what you have. I am not in a hurry so no rush on my end. Thanks for the reply.

Back