• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

looking for O S MAX 21RZ-m parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eric stockon

O S Max Engine Cylinder & Piston Assembly for a 21RZ-m the part number is 23703010

cant afford a new engine so i hope i can find this part cheap if any still exist

just gonna buy a new engine, thanks guys

Last edited by a moderator:
Is your junk or wore out? Ive not seen parts for one of these in a long time. Ive got one complete motor but I wont sell it cheap.

it ran great in my cat when it got parked 6-7 years ago, im gonna try it i guess and see what happens

Hi Eric,

The buggy sleeve has a lot lower timings than the marine version.

I have a bunch of RZ-m parts, give me a couple of days to check what I have there.

Eric, I have an RZM 13850 in my mono. Great running engine. I will tell you parts are very hard to find. I might buy the piston and sleeve that is used in the new outboard O.S. makes. its the same bore and stroke. and the port timing can't be much different. just a thought.

Jim

Latest posts

Back